Sand Storm Drive Belt X3
|2020||CAN-AM||MAVERICK||X3 MAX (4 SEAT)||TURBOCHARGED 0.9L I3|
|2019||CAN-AM||MAVERICK||X3 MAX (4 SEAT)||TURBOCHARGED 0.9L I3|
|2018||CAN-AM||MAVERICK||X3 MAX (4 SEAT)||TURBOCHARGED 0.9L I3|
|2017||CAN-AM||MAVERICK||X3 MAX (4 SEAT)||TURBOCHARGED 0.9L I3|
|2020||CAN-AM||MAVERICK||X3 (2 SEAT)||TURBOCHARGED 0.9L I3|
|2019||CAN-AM||MAVERICK||X3 (2 SEAT)||TURBOCHARGED 0.9L I3|
|2018||CAN-AM||MAVERICK||X3 (2 SEAT)||TURBOCHARGED 0.9L I3|
|2017||CAN-AM||MAVERICK||X3 (2 SEAT)||TURBOCHARGED 0.9L I3|
SAND STORM DRIVE BELT – CAN AM X3 UPGRADE
- The most rugged, strongest, and longest lasting belt available for your high-performance side by side!
- All terrain belt designed for any riding condition. Sand, dirt, mud, trails and more!
- Superior to OEM, S and E Compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and BDC™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- Aramid Fiber impregnated in bottom cogs
- Bottom side cog machining for better, more exact belt to sheave cohesion==less slippage, less heat, and smoother engagement.
- Specifically designed for high HP units
- 4X STRONGER than any OEM and aftermarket belt on the market for cord pop-out resistance.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Next generation, ultra-strong Aramid fiber cord (S and E Compound models) can handle/carry more than 10,000 pounds of tension without stretching or breaking. E-Compound Turbo Belts use Aramid Fibers with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon black, silica - crystalline, formaldehyde, and lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.