M133 W.4 Turbocharger Tuner System
* Allow 2-3 weeks for orders to be shipped. Turbocharger systems are made to order.
The Weistec Engineering M133 W.4 Turbo Upgrade is a full turbocharger replacement solution for those looking to make significantly higher power than the stock frame turbocharger is capable of generating.
The turbo upgrade, as with all W.4 Upgrades, is a comprehensive turbo upgrade that completely replaces the factory turbocharges and exhaust manifolds. For the M133 engine, the W.4 Turbo is based on the Garrett GTX3071r Gen 2 ball bearing units with CNC machined billet aluminum compressor wheel rated much higher than the stock unit. The Weistec compressor cover provides mounting for the OEM wastegate actuator, is compatible with the stock charge piping, and has provisions for the Weistec Anti Surge Valve. A 3 inch inlet is standard to provide unrestricted flow to the compressor wheel.
The turbo upgrade features a Weistec high flow cast stainless steel twin scroll turbo manifold. The inlet ports, runners, and outlet are substantially larger than the factory manifold to support very high power levels. The cast stainless steel design was chosen for both reliability and performance. The Weistec Cast Stainless Steel Twin Scroll Manifold is incredibly strong and sturdy in comparison to tubular manifold designs which have a tendency to crack and leak. A cast manifold is also better at retaining heat than a tubular manifold, resulting in quicker response from the turbocharger.
The entire system will mate up with the stock downpipe, or the Weistec M133 Downpipe.
Custom tuning by your local tuner of choice is required
- Garrett GTX3071r Gen 2 CHRA
- Twin Ball Bearing Turbocharger
- Weistec M133 Compressor Cover
- Weistec Cast Stainless Steel M133 Twin Scroll Manifold
- Weistec W.4 Turbo Heat Shield
- Custom Turbo Coolant Lines and Fittings
- Custom Turbo Oil Lines and Fittings
- Bolt on installation
- All hardware and gaskets are included
- 500+HP Capable with supporting upgrades*
- Designed to use Weistec M133 Downpipe, Weistec M133 Intake System, and Weistec M133 Anti Surge Valve for maximum performance
- Compatible with Factory Downpipe
- Reuses Stock Wastegate Actuator
- No Core Charge
This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon black, silica - crystalline, formaldehyde, and lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.